Body Temperature Analysis system with mask detection feature SafePass Mini Temperature Terminal is designed for skin-surface temperature measurement and detection of protective face masks to achieve rapid and safe preliminary screening in public areas with high efficiency in a multitude of scenarios. This means it is quicker, easier, and safer to monitor people passing through a space to check whether their skin-surface temperature is normal or not and check whether they have face masks or not. The solutions’ flexibility and easy deployment means it is useful in various scenarios where multiple people pass, like transport hubs, offices, factories, arenas, and shopping malls.
Safepass Mini Temperature Terminal
• Artificial Intelligence technology ensures thermographic cameras only detect human skin-surface temperature to reduce false alarms of other heat sources.
• Compensation algorithm ensures the temperature is compensated with ambient temperature and the distance of the measured target for better accuracy.
• Embedded audio alarms are instantly triggered upon detection of an elevated skin temperature, keeping operators notified in time.
• Mask detection supports intelligent analytics of face shape data to detect if a person is wearing a face mask.
REMOTE TERMINAL MONITOR
• 7-inch colorful touch screen with resolution 1024 × 600
• Remote temperature screening & records checking, real time preview
• Centralized data management, max to 100,000 records
• Abnormal temperature alarm